Before using the remote control unit
The remote control unit has a built-in lithium battery.
Pull out the insulation sheet before use.
Replacing the battery
If the battery should have a leakage, immediately replace and dispose of the battery. In this case, there is a risk of burn when the liquid comes in contact with skins or clothes, so a great care should be taken. If the liquid accidentally comes in contact, wash with tap water and consult a doctor.
Remove the battery from the remote control unit if it will not be in use for long periods.